Fun with Macros
Macros can be useful if you do the same process over and over again. Here’s how to create one.
- If you want to ‘record’ steps, Click on Tools, Macro, Record New Macro
- Type in a name for your Macro and perform all the steps you want to record
- Click the stop Recording button when done.
If you are familiar with program code, you can also create macros using VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
Click on Tools, Macro, Macros….
- A window will appear, Type in a New Name under Macro Name and click Create
- A VBA editor will appear and you can code and debug your macro.
- You can also paste in code from macros that other people have created.