Each user of our CRM has found himself at least once committing a single or mass change by mistake. In order to give power to the end users and free them from dependence on the IT staff to restore these changes and at the same time create a big picture of what is going on with the information you have in your system, and monitoring each single step in your business process, we have prepared something that could really help you.
- Tools – Configuration Logging
- Press the button ‘Add Module’ and select the Modules you want, and then click ‘Add’
- Press the button ‘Edit’ to select all the Fields that you want to track in that Module, press ‘Save’
2) To use it, go to one of the modules you have chosen to track and change at least one of the fields that you have configured in any record.
4) To redo a change, you can press ‘Restore’.
5) If you do not know which were the RECORDS you changed, follow these steps:
- Tools -> Tracking Changes
- You can make a search having an idea of at least one of the following field values, and see the results
- The fields are: Module: The module that has been modified, Record: Record modified Creation Time: The time when the change is made, Made by: the user who made the change.
If you need more powerful information on this process, ask us and we will provide dashboards and charts to have this information more organized and very useful for different categories of users. Make the best of your data and keep them safe with our solutions!